Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Question about project

I was planning on hiring a person for my software development, so I asked the cards if I will get the desired results if I ask this person S to do it for me?

Nine of Spades - King of Spades - Eight of Hearts

Nine of spades is a card of suffering and disappointments. Since it is the first card I see it as a bad start. He might give me some trouble, I might feel like the project is falling apart, but the King looks like a person who knows business. This man is cold, can be manipulative but is shrewd. The Eight of Hearts is a time for celebration and since it is at the end, I will assume that things will turn out good for us in the end. The dominant suit of spades is giving me a warning and uneasy feelings though, I will seek a second-advice from a friend and then talk the final deal with this person.

No comments:

Post a Comment