Thursday, February 23, 2012

Daily Draw Feb 23

Today's cards were:

Ace of Spades - Nine of Hearts - Eight of Diamonds

Aces are about beginnings, a start, a new cycle. Aces are usually short-living because they are in the bud yet. The Spades are associated with troubles, tears, grief and problems. The Ace of Spades has been a dreadful card. It shows that a new problem has arisen.However, the traditional meanings have shown its about death, an ending, a difficult end to something. Endings are not always bad, sometimes they give us a chance to start from scratch again, so that we can start it over, in a better manner, using the knowledge we have gained.

Nine of Hearts is the best card for me. Its called a wish Card. The Nines are associated with fortune, good things, changes for better. The card which surrounds it, or the card preceding, precisely, is what the querent is wishing for.

Eight of Diamonds is a card of change in fortune. The Eights are associated with ideas and thoughts while Diamonds are the business, material and money matters. Eight of Diamond shows there is a tendency to think about money and finances. How to meet expenses etc.

Putting them together, its a day when I will have to make a tough call, might even have to end something, put some troubles to sleep. It will be a good decision because the next card is Nine of Hearts which shows that the decision will bring some good luck and a wish will come true and this will make me put more of my focus on my financial problems and my concerns about money.

This sort of makes sense, I have been pre-occupied with thoughts of what happened in past, how I quit my job because of someone who is not even in my life any more, and now I'm broke, I need money and I don't have enough. The Ace of Spades at the beginning is comforting, I will atleast make a decision, and think more about my finances than him.

No comments:

Post a Comment