Friday, February 24, 2012

Feb 24, 2012

Today's Draw:

Jack of Clubs - Five of Diamonds - Eight of Diamonds

Jack is either a person in one's life or it can represent a news.

Diamonds are about money, wealth and material things.

Jack with two diamonds can represent a new related to money. 

The Fives are about body and health and Diamonds are material, therefore, it can be related to shopping, eating or similar material stuff.

Eight is the ideas and thoughts, Diamonds again the material and money, so thoughts an ideas about money and finances.This card is repeated from yesterday, and I was thinking a lot about my financial situation.

Together I gather that I might get a news about some money or expenses occur which make me have some ideas and thoughts about money and job situation.

Update: The news or rather an event which occurred is that I have spend some bucks on my laptop's new power cable. Now I have to manage about money.

No comments:

Post a Comment